Harry Potter Cupcakes


After much trial and error. I came up with a design that can be replicated easily. That's the video above.
The Sorting Hats below are very hard to get right the first time. I made them over and over to get a few that looked descent. They are hard and labor intense. But I have created the above video for a much faster and simpler way to make them. Thanks again for all your interest. Please in joy.


Sorting Hat made of Caramel candy
Harry Potter Sorting Hat 894
Harry Potter Sorting Hat _897


Harry Potter cupcake toppers
SL380975


Harry Potter Treats
Harry Potter Treats
Pumpkin Juice (Orange Carrot Juice),
Droobles (box of Caramel),
Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans (Jelly Bellies),
Licorice Wands (black licorice candy),
Chocolate Frogs (Molded from Tootsie Rolls).
Harry Potter Treats

All labels were specially created and designed myself.

7 comments:

  1. Chocolate frogs are so sweet! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to pin this to my pinterest and share it with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm having a harry potter party in a couple months. i would love to know how to make these if you're willing to make a 'how to'
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Idea! I'll post a YouTube how to. stay tuned!

      Delete
    2. I just loaded the How To Video above. Enjoy

      Delete